A simple yet surprisingly delicious side dish made by dressing grilled zucchini with useful herb vinegar.
This herb vinegar is very convenient. Just pour it over chopped vegetables and you have a great dish. It goes well with many other vegetables besides zucchini.
Marinated Zucchini with Herb Vinegar: Low Salt Side Dish
- zucchini 200 g
- olive oil 1 tsp
- herb vinegar 2 tsp
- Cut zucchini into 1cm slices.
- Place olive oil and zucchini in a frying pan over high-medium heat.
- When the zucchini is browned, flip it over.
- When both sides are browned, turn off the heat and remove the zucchini.
- Toss with herb vinegar.
- Thyme and basil are recommended herb vinegars. Changing the type of herbs will give a different impression.