vermicelli sesame salad
You don’t need a pan for this recipe. Just cut and mix, you can then enjoy a healthy and easy salad made from vermicelli and vegetables.
- vermicelli (dried) 50 g
- cucumber 100 g
- carrot 50 g
- ham 50 g
- soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- vinegar (5% thickness) 1 tablespoon
- brown sugar 1 tablespoon
- tahini 1 tablespoon
- Pour boiling water in the bowl with vermicelli. Let it become soft.
- Squeeze vermicelli to remove water then cut to eatable length with scissors.
- Cut cucumber, carrot and ham to 3mm thin strings.
- Mix seasoning in a bowl.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and the vermicelli sesame salad is ready to eat.
You can find vermicelli in big supermarkets and Asian markets. I buy it from an Asian market because it’s cheaper. Vermicelli salad is popular in Japan, and the most popular seasoning is with soy and vinegar one. I like it also, but I really like sesame, so here we go. In this recipe, the amount of dressing is moderate. Thanks to that, there is not so much sugar and salt to force water out chemically from other ingredients. Taste stays rich. This dish is nice to eat like that on the sofa all by yourself or as an addition to the menu for an evening party.
share your dish!