Potato Salad with Tuna and Dried Tomatoes
This recipe can be prepared in a microwave oven. The sourness of the dried tomatoes and the sweetness of the potatoes go well with the tuna.
- potato 200 g
- canned tuna (in oil) 75 g
- dried tomato (cherry tomato, or cut into small pieces) 1 tablespoon
- salt 1/4 teaspoon
- basil 3 leaves
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small chunks.
- Place in a heatproof container and microwave until tender.
- Add the tuna, dried tomatoes, and salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle finely torn basil on the top and serve.
This is a side dish that can be prepared quickly in the microwave. It is also great for bento. I´ve come to the conclusion that it is super useful to cook and preserve dried tomatoes by yourself.
Tips for Homemade Dried Tomatoes
Dried tomatoes are full of flavor and can be easily made. Here are many tips for you to make delicious dried tomato easily.
share your dish!