Taco Meat Arranged with Meat Sauce and Sriracha Sauce
Just add sriracha sauce to the meat sauce and it becomes taco meat. It goes well with Finnish rye crackers, HAPANKORPPU.
- meat sauce (2 ladlefuls) 300 g
- Sriracha sauce 2 tablespoon
- avocado 1/2
- cheese 50 g
- HAPANKORPPU (*1, your favorite crackers, tortillas, etc.) 8 sheets
- Preheat the oven to 200℃.
- Here is a recipe for a vegetable-rich, wheat-free meat sauce.Meat Sauce with Lots of VegetablesThis meat sauce is full of vegetables seasoned with Heinz Worcestershire sauce. Without wheat, the sauce is thick and goes well with pasta.
- Put meat sauce and sriracha sauce in a frying pan and make taco meat by cooking well over medium heat.Flying Goose Original Sriracha Sauce 455ml: Amazon.co.uk: GroceryFlying Goose Original Sriracha Sauce 455ml: Amazon.co.uk: Grocery
- Spread HAPANKORPPU on a heatproof container and top with taco meat, avocado and cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 3 minutes, being careful not to burn the HAPANKORPPU.
*1 HAPANKORPPU, which directly translates to “a sour cracker”, is a type of Finnish cracker made from rye. Juhani used to enjoy reading comic books as a child while drinking hot chocolate and eating HAPANKORPPU with butter on it. Sometimes also cheese and meetwursti (a type of salami), but mainly just butter.
These crackers are thinly baked and hard, but the meat sauce on top makes them moderately soft and easy to eat.
Oululainen Hapankorppuja 200g - Oululainen
Oululainen on leiponut aitoja ja alkuperäisiä hapankorppuja jo vuodesta 1955. Vahva rukiin maku ja rouskuva rakenne koukuttavat.Sipaise rapealle hapankorpulle l...
share your dish!