Sweet soy preserved mushroom
Tsukudani is a way of preparing meats, seafoods or vegetables with sugar and soy sauce. In this recipe shiitake is replaced with champignon.
- mushroom (enoki is originally used, in this recipe champignon) 150 g
- Slice mushroom to thin slices, approximately 3mm.
- Combine mushroom, soy sauce, brown sugar, water and ajinomoto on the pan and fry with strong middle heat.
- Mix occasionally to avoid burning and fry until almost all the water is evaporated.
- Add roasted sesame seeds and mix. Preserve in the fridge in a closed can and eat within one week.
share your dish!