Spicy Spring Onion Salad with Sriracha Sauce
This spicy salad is easy to make by simply mixing chopped spring onions with sriracha sauce and seasonings. It’s appetizingly delicious.
- spring onion 100 g
- Sriracha sauce 2 tablespoon
- soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- sesame oil 1 teaspoon
- brown sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- garlic 5 g
- Slice green onions diagonally into fine strips.
- Combine all seasonings in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the spring onions and mix well.
- You can check the spring onions you can buy in Finland from here.Leek and Spring Onion in FinlandHere is a list of the common types of leeks and spring onions sold in Finland. It mentions their Finnish names, where to buy, and how to use.
If you want to reduce the spiciness of the spring onions, soak them in cold water for about 5 minutes, drain them, and then mix them with the seasonings.Chill in the refrigerator for best flavor.We make this directly into a Pakastusrasia, a perfect lunch box, and take it to work as a part of lunch.
share your dish!