Cauliflower is Delicious
I made this cauliflower fritters to somehow redeem the honor of cauliflower.
Cauliflower has a bland taste, so it is best to eat it with something that has a strong flavor. This time, I added some garlic flavor. The batter has a strong flavor and aroma that goes perfectly with the sweet and crunchy texture of the cauliflower.
Crunchy with Rice Flour
This time I used it to make fritters with a crunchy and chunky texture.
Cauliflower Fritters, Fried Cauliflower with Garlic Flavor
- cauliflower 300 g
- wheat flour 40 g
- rice flour 20 g
- garlic powder 1 tsp
- salt 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- water 100 g
- For rice flour, use Joshin-ko, normal rice flour. Do not use glutinous rice flour.Types of Rice Flour Overseas and Dango Dumpling RecipeYou can make Dango, Japanese rice dumplings by using rice flour and glutinous rice flour, which is sold at Asian markets.
- Preheat the fryer to 170℃.
- Cut the cauliflower into small bunches.
- Put flour, rice flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix lightly.
- Add water and mix well.
- Coat the cauliflower generously with the batter and deep-fry in a fryer.
- Deep-fry for 2-3 minutes until the batter is lightly browned.