Gluten-Free Crackers with Sesame, Sunflower and Pumpkin Seeds
Just mix sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds with eggs and honey and bake. These crackers are crunchy and nutritious, even without wheat.
- sesame seeds (*1) 120 g
- sunflower seeds (*1) 120 g
- pumpkin seeds (*1) 120 g
- egg 2
- honey 25 g
- salt 2 g
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Spread the mixture as thinly as possible on a baking sheet lined with cookie paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-20 minutes (*2), until lightly browned.
- Take out of the oven and cut with a knife while still hot.
- Serve with hummus.Easy Rich Hummus with Boiled ChickpeasHummus is a healthy and delicious dish. It's good to serve on crackers or as a dip for vegetables. You can cook hummus with boiled chickpeas.Easy Rich Hummus with Dried TomatoesHummus is a healthy and delicious dish. If you add dried tomatoes to hummus, the sweetness and umami taste added and becomes great food.
*1Change the type and proportion of nuts to your liking. *2It browns easily, so keep an eye on it.
share your dish!