At first, I felt the fresh spiciness of sansho, Japanese pepper was too strong, so I added it to fried rice and other cooked dishes, but then I realized the obvious: if you use a small amount, it will taste good, so I added it to pickled cucumbers and it was delicious also.
Spicy Fried Rice with Lao Gan Ma
- Finely chop the garlic and spring onions.
- Add garlic, spring onions, and Lao Gan Ma to frying pan and fry well.
- When fragrant, add the rice and fry well.
- Add the soy sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Move the rice to the front of the pan and add the eggs to the empty space, quickly stirring.
- When the eggs are half-cooked, mix everything quickly and turn off the heat.