Bacon Tomato Cream Pasta
Quick, easy and healthy tomato cream pasta. You can cook the sauce while you are boiling pasta. Without cream, it’s healthy.
- pasta 100 g
- bacon 50 g
- mini tomato (or tomato) 50 g
- onion 50 g
- champignon mushroom (or any mushroom) 50 g
- garlic (1 clove) 5 g
- wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- milk 200 mL
- Boil pasta according to instructions found on the packet.
- Cut bacon to 1cm stripes. Cut onion, mushroom and garlic to thin slices, mini tomato to halves.
- Heat pan with middle heat and put ingredients on the pan.
- Put lid on, heat 3minutes.
- When the onion becomes transparent, remove lid and crush mini tomato.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Pour 100mL milk and mix well.
- Pour another 100mL milk and mix well. Check the taste and add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Add pasta on the pan and mix with sauce.
- Serve straight away!
I often eat pasta for lunch, but I don’t want to spend that long time to cook lunch. So, here is a quick and easy recipe. I love cream pasta! When we think about healthiness, of course it’s not good to eat cream pasta that often. But on the other hand, I love cream pasta, so I make it without cream. You can add cheese when you pour milk. It makes the taste thicker and more special.
share your dish!