Ume-Plum Soy Seasoned Pork
Pre-seasoning makes the meat tender and juicy, and helps to make home cooking easier. The sourness of the plums gives pork an appetizing flavor.
- pork 300 g
- soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- brown sugar 1 tablespoon
- Japanese ume plum paste (or umeboshi, dried plum plup, you can buy here) 1 tablespoon
- water 1 tablespoon
- garlic (1 clove) 5 g
- plastic bag
- Grate garlic, place in a plastic bag, and mix with seasonings.
- Cut the pork into thin slices.
- Place in a plastic bag and massage well to spread the seasoning.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Can be frozen in this state.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium-high heat and grill both sides.
- Serve with colorfull vegetables and it's ready.
This is another meat seasoning recipe for thin sliced meat. You might have seen something similar here in the blog before. Now I received a tube of ume-plum paste from Japan via mail and tried using that for seasoning. The result was super delicious!I hope to make my own pickled plums this year and do a variety of recipes with them.
share your dish!