Sweet Sour Chicken Wings
The chicken wings are stir-fried with vegetables, and a sweet and sour sauce gives it an appetizing taste. Sweet and sour suits chicken wings!
- chicken wings 300 g
- potato starch
- sesame oil
- onion 100 g
- carrot 100 g
- canned bamboo shoot 100 g
- red paprica 50 g
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken wings with potato starch.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- When the pan is warm, place the chicken wings skin side down.
- Cut all the vegetables into small slices of uniform size.
- When the chicken wings are fryed brown, turn them over and move them to the back half of the pan.
- Place vegetables in the empty space on the pan in this order: carrots, onions, red peppers, and bamboo shoots.
- Put all the seasonings in a container and mix.
- When the chicken wings are fully cooked, mix everything on the pan. Add the seasonings and mix immediately.
- When the mixture thickens, it is ready to serve.
share your dish!