Spicy BBQ Spare Ribs with Sriracha Sauce
This spicy spare ribs is perfect for a BBQ. It smells great when grilled over charcoal. Of course, they are also delicious in the oven.
- pork spare ribs (*1) 500 g
- onion 100 g
- Sriracha sauce 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar 2 Tbsp
- Combine onions and all seasonings and mix in a blender. Or grate the onion and mix with the other seasonings.
- Cut the spare ribs along the bone.
- Put the spareribs and seasonings in a plastic bag.
- Let sit for at least 2 hours to soak up the flavor. Can be frozen in this state.
- Bake over charcoal or in a preheated oven at 200°C for 15-20 minutes.
*1The waste rate of spare ribs is 20-30%. 500g of spare ribs will have about 350-400g of edible portion.The amount of seasoning is large enough to marinate 500g of boneless meat.
share your dish!