I explain how tender it is. One day, Juhani went to dentist. I had put the pork in Soy Sauce Koji one day before to make dinner. It was the first time to serve this steak, so I was excited. But I had been so careless. After the dish was cooked and ready, I realized the important thing. Juhani! He had his wisdom tooth extracted. OMG. Guess what? He could eat it. It’s so tender and delicious. Even though, I don’t recommend serving steak just after dental care.
Soy Sauce Koji Pork Steak
- pork (2 steak slices) 300 g
- soy sauce koji (recipe here) 1 tablespoon
- plastic bag
- Put pork and Soy Sauce Koji in a plastic bag and mix well so that the Soy Sauce Koji goes all around the pork.
- Put in the fridge and let it rest for more than 30 minutes. You easily let it season for 24 hours, I strongly recommend to try what happens! You can freeze and preserve it after resting.
- Put pork on a cold pan and cover with lid, then heat with middle heat. Fry both sides but be careful. Soy Koji burns easily and don’t want to burn anything.
- Serve nicely and it’s ready!