Soft Chicken Breast is SO NICE
I normally used chicken tender for this recipe in Japan. In Finland, it’s easy to find chicken breast and it’s very good for this recipe.
Chicken breast can easily be cooked dry and tough, all the moisture of the meat is lost, and it’s not so tasty. I don’t want the chicken to boil for long time.
Taking advantage of a kind of low temperature cooking method helps to keep chicken soft. Longer cooking time without boiling, around 80 degrees, keeps the chicken rich.
Salt in the water highlights the taste of the chicken. For Chinese style salad, tear the meat with fingers and pour on some sesame dressing. This also goes well with onion dressing and carrot dressing. Easy, healthy and a quick recipe for many purposes.
Easiest Soft Boiled Chicken Breast
- chicken breast 4 pieces
- salt (for some taste) 1 Tbsp
- ginger (for a nicer scent) 2 slices
- Boil water in a large pot and put seasoning in.
- Put chicken in the boling water and heat until they boil again.
- Remove from heat and put lid on.Let the chicken sit still for 1 hour in the pot and it’s ready.