Sauteed Salmon, Dried Tomato and Spring Cabbage
Sweet and delicious spring cabbage saute with salmon. The sourness of the dried tomatoes accents this dish, making it perfect for spring.
- salmon 300 g
- cabbage 150 g
- onion 100 g
- mushrooms (or mushrooms of your choice) 50 g
- dried tomatoes (
check the recipe here) 2 tablespoon
- salt 1 teaspoon
- black pepper
- Cut the salmon into bite-sized pieces, the cabbage into chunks, and the onions and mushrooms into thin slices.
- Add the oil from the dried tomatoes to a pan and cook the salmon over medium heat. Lightly sprinkle the salmon with an extra amount of salt.
- When the skin is crispy, turn the salmon over and add the onions, mushrooms, and dried tomatoes to cover.
- When the salmon is cooked, uncover and add the cabbage and mix slightly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and turn off the heat immediately.
It is convenient to leave the dried tomatoes in the fridge for later use.
Tips for Homemade Dried Tomatoes
Dried tomatoes are full of flavor and can be easily made. Here are many tips for you to make delicious dried tomato easily.
share your dish!