Doria, Meat Gratin with Rice
Doria is a Japanese dish, a gratin made with rice instead of potatoes or macaroni. If you make meat sauce, you must try Doria.
- rice (
*1cooked beforehand ) 200 g
- meat sauce (2 ladlefuls) 300 g
- cheese 100 g
- Here is a recipe for a vegetable-rich, wheat-free meat sauce.Meat Sauce with Lots of VegetablesThis meat sauce is full of vegetables seasoned with Heinz Worcestershire sauce. Without wheat, the sauce is thick and goes well with pasta.
- Preheat the oven to 250℃.
- Place the rice on a heatproof container and pour the meat sauce over it.
- Cover with cheese and bake in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes (*2) until well browned.
*1 I use puuroriisi for Doria.
*2 Since the rice and meat sauce are already cooked, there is no need to cook them in the oven for a long time. Put them in the upper part of the oven so that the cheese can be easily browned.
Rice in Finland
Finnish likes rice and eat rice a lot. What is different from Japanese rice? Where can we buy? How to use? All things about rice in Finland!
share your dish!