Care about Hygiene in Low Temperature Cooking
Easy Cooking by Leaving in a Pot
By cooking the whole bag in the pot, the chicken is soft, requires less seasoning, and most importantly, it is easy.
The problem here is the size of the pot. The amount of hot water should be as large as possible to prolong the time the chicken is kept at a high temperature. And be sure to re-boil the water after adding the meat.
Larger chicken breasts are quite thick. In that case, keep the water boiling for a few minutes after re-boiling. If it is cooked for a few minutes, it is less likely to become dry.
Chicken Thigh is Also Nice
You can also make this dish with chicken thighs. Removing the skin from both the breast and thigh meat gives it a lighter flavor. If you cook with thighs or breasts with the skin still on, the fat may be solid when you take them out of the refrigerator. If this is the case, heating the meat in the microwave for about a minute will melt the fat and keep it tender.
Easy Chicken Breast and Thigh Ham, Perfect Meal Prep
- chicken breast 200 g
- salt 2 g
- brown sugar 2 g
- water 30 g
- Black pepper
- electric scale
- plastic bag
- When making meal prep, it is especially hygienic to avoid touching the meat with bare hands, to put seasonings directly into the bag instead of using a measuring spoon.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Put the seasonings and chicken into the bag, remove the air and close the bag.
- Place the bag in the pot and place over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil again, then turn off the heat, cover, and let stand for 30-60 minutes.
- Store the bag in the refrigerator.
- It will keep for 3 to 4 days.