The easiest sesame dressing
The most simple and ridiculously quick sesami dressing. Goes especially well with different types of salads.
- tahini 3 tablespoon
- soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- brown sugar 1 tablespoon
- vinegar (10% strength vinegar) 1/2 tablespoon
- water (depending how running you want the sauce to be) 1-2 tablespoon
- put all ingredients in a cup
- mix well until it becomes smooth
- serve eith the food of your choise!
- if you need your dressing more running, just add water one tablespoon at a time and mix
share your dish!