Easy and Satisfying Cookies
Making cookies, mixing dough, letting it rest, die-cutting and shaping is such a hassle that I’m not very ambitious about baking.
But I love cookies. When I want to eat cookies but don’t have any at home, I can make them quickly and easily.
In Finland, cornflakes come in 750 grams per box. Once you buy them, it’s hard to use them up. This is a good way to use cornflakes.
Chocolate and Raisin-filled Cornflake Crunchy Cookies
- butter 50 g
- brown sugar 25 g
- egg 1
- flour 100 g
- cornflakes 50 g
- raisins 50 g
- chocolate 50 g
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring the butter to room temperature. Or melt it in the microwave.
- Add brown sugar to the butter and mix well.
- Crack in the eggs and mix well.
- Add the flour, cornflakes, raisins, and chocolate, and mix well.
- Immediately after mixing, use a spoon to drop the dough on the baking sheet. If the dough falls apart, press it down with your fingers.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.